Purpose of Education
The aim of this course is to improve the knowledge and skills of health service providers in pre-hospital and health institutions for patients with cardiac and/or respiratory arrest based on current practices, performing quality and effective Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) together with algorithmic approach.
In cardiac arrest; with the aim of maintaining effective circulation and respiration until the underlying cause is reversed;
- Initial evaluation
- Chest compression
- Airway clearance
- It is the application that covers ventilation.
The aim of cardiopulmonary and cerebralresuscitation is to temporarily ensure effective circulation of vital organs such as the brain and heart with oxygenated blood until spontaneous cardiac activity is achieved.
Emergency cardiovascular care:
It is the evaluation and treatment of sudden and often life-threatening or potentially life-threatening conditions related to the cardiovascular and pulmonary system within the scope of basic and advanced life support. ACD also includes an understanding of the nature of immediate cardiovascular problems, close monitoring of patients, initiation of basic and advanced life support as early as possible, prevention of complications, appropriate treatment of patients, relieving patients and transferring the patient to the most appropriate health institution for permanent treatment.
Objectives of Training
Participants who successfully complete this program are:
- Creates a safe environment.
- Notices the time and importance of starting cardiopulmonerresuscitation.
- Identifies the causes that lead to heart-respiratory arrest.
- Describes the risk factors, signs and symptoms of acute coronary syndrome.
- Explains the risk factors, signs and symptoms of airway obstruction with a foreign body.
- It treats adults, children and infants with airway obstruction safely and effectively.
- Must be able to tell shockable rhythm algorithms
- Must be able to tell shock-inapplicable rhythm algorithms
- Be able to apply defibrillation as specified in the learning guide
- Must be able to count the criteria for performing high-quality cardiopulmonerresuscitation
- Explain the appropriate approach to 5H-5T causes during resuscitation
- Should be able to tell the stabilization criteria in the patient with spontaneous circulation
- Applies safe and effective cardiopulmonary resuscitation interventions to adults, children and infants with cardiac and respiratory arrest.
- Applies the external automatic defibrillator safely.
- Management of bradic rhythms
- Management of tachycardic rhythms
- Using Pacemaker
- Should be able to care for post Kardiakarrest
Duration of the Training Program
The duration of the program is 4 days, of which 20 hours are theoretical (face-to-face or online and or offline) and 20 hours are practical training on the model in the skills laboratory. 12 to the participant who successfully completed the program ......... credit.
In this program, Educational assistants, Emergency Medicine Specialists and lecturers within the body of the Emergency Medicine Foundation of Turkey are employed.
Oral lecture of topics (face-to-face or online and or offline video tutorials)
Question – answer
Demonstration-demonstration by showing the applications (Application in the skill laboratory; model simulation)
Script writing and role-playing
Training documents are prepared using evidence-based information and updated taking into account changes in the international literature. These documents are given to the participants at the beginning of the program.
At the beginning of the training, the pre-test is done and at the end of the final test is performed. In order for participants to be considered successful:
A score of at least 88 in the final test,
They need to succeed in practical applications.
It is mandatory to attend the entire training. In special cases, only 10% absence is acceptable.
Document to be Issued
At the end of the training, the successful participant is given a "Certificate of Certification".
Validity Period of the Document:
The validity period of the certificate is 5 years (1-day update (refresher) training is held every 2 years).
In the success certificate; The duration of the training program and the topics included in the program are specified in detail.
It is signed by the President of the Emergency Medicine Foundation of Turkey and the Course Coordinator, and is approved by the Ministry of Health and registered in the ministry system.
Who Can Participate?
To this program; who work/will work in public and private health institutions; Persons who are qualified to provide advanced cardiac support as defined by the Ministry will be able to participate.
The quota is limited to 30 people. Please contact our course registration office about the cost of the training program.
The training program is carried out at the Emergency Medicine Foundation of Turkey Training and Research Center.
For questions regarding directions, please contact the administrative staff of the Emergency Medicine Foundation of Turkey.
Day 1: Opening begins with meeting and receiving expectations. After the preliminary test to measure the pre-training knowledge level of the participants, the day is completed with gamifications, piece skill studies and scenario studies related to the theoretical topics and topics of Emergency Case Management and Arrest Management.
Day 2: Theoretical presentations on Rhythm Disorders, Periarrest Rhythm Disorders, Chest Pain and Acute Coronary Syndrome, piece skill applications and scenario studies related to the subject described;
Day 3: Advanced Life Support in Special Situations theoretical presentations and scenario studies, ethics presentation and group discussion.
Day 4: After the case simulations and final test, the course is completed with the submission of the participation documents and the closing program.